Saturday 11 June 2016

MY FAVORITES

Hello Everyone!
 Summer Favorites??
nay .It's my all time Favorites post .
I really wanted to write this post and share my favorites with you guys.
This post is not gonna be a really long review type post . its just a my favorites post. Though i would be including the swatches of  few products , do let me know if you want me to do a full review on any of these.

So let's get started.
i am a big Lipstick lover so my first favorite product is a lip stain.
1) COLORBAR KISS PROOF LIPSTAIN
001 Hollywood
Price 900 for 6.5 ml .
It's a deep red shade and it's staying power is amazing, of course for the fact that it's kiss proof.
I really love this shade . Though i like more orange tone lip shades , this one took away my heart .
It is super pigmented and makes my lips look Plump. I think the price is quite fine according to the quality and quantity of the product.
2) AVON EXTRA LASTING KAJAL
BLACK
PRICE 299 for 1.16 gms
Whether Summers or Winters we girls don't like to leave the house without that much necessary stroke of kajal. Isn't it girls???
So, here's my pick .
The design of this extra lasting kajal is what completely grabs my attention.
It has got Kajal on one side and a SMUDGER on the other.
This kajal is amazingly Pigmented and gives your waterline that PERFECT BLACK COLOR in just a single stroke. I also use this kajal on my tight line and sometimes as an eyeliner too and trust me IT ROCKS !

3) MAYBELLINE NEW YORK LIP POLISH
GLAM 2
PRICE 450
This is the one product that i literally swear by these days.
It's  soft and moisturizing formula  not only moisturizes but also  leaves an amazing shine on your lips.
This Glam 2 lip polish is not much pigmented  (as compared to the other shades) but i really like the pigmentation it offers to my lips .
My lips look so much moisturized after applying this lip polish that i do not feel the need to apply a balm as it itself has the properties of a balm and that is something which i loved about it .
It gives my lips a light pink color which looks just amazing on the lips .

A BIG THUMBS UP TO THIS PRODUCT
4) KAMA AYURVEDA PURE ROSEWATER
PRICE 250 for 50 ml
This rosewater is just magic and my favorite .
It acts as a natural astringent and balances and restores you skin's PH Level as well.
The best thing about this product is that it helps in tightening  your pores.
I also mix it with Patanjali Multani Mitti to clear all the dirt from my skin .


5) MAYBELLINE CLEARGLOW ALL IN ONE BB CREAM
PRICE 250 for 18 ml
This cream is just perfect for summers.
It  really blends up well in your skin.
It hydrates your skin but does'nt really conceal your dark spots ,but is quite moisturizing .

6) PATANJALI MULTANI MITTI
PRICE 60 for 60 gms
This pack contains Mineral Clay and Aloe Vera and it takes away all the dirt from my skin and also nourishes it .
Mineral Clay enhances the Blood Circulation and fuller's earth removes impurities, cools and softens the skin as well.

So , these are my all time favorite products.
Do let me know if you want to see a full review on any of these products.

Also comment down your all time favorite products if you like.
If you liked the post then do not forget to Comment , Subscribe and Share.

Xoxo :)


These Products were not sent  for review and i am not promoting any of these .
It's just my Favorites post .
Hope this post is helpful for you .

 

20 comments:

  1. Awesome review I am gonna definately Colorbar kiss proof lip stain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ankita.
    yes. Do give it a try .
    It's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to buy colorbar lip shade
    Would love to see you wearing the shade....

    Loved your genuine reviews...
    I love kama ayurveda rose water😍😍😍😍

    Thanks for reviewing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have posted a picture wearing this lip shade on my Instagram.😊😊 The shade is just so perfect for all seasons .
      Yes . Kama Ayurveda rose water is really a good product and also helps in tightening my pores.
      Do give it a try 😊

      Delete
    2. I have posted a picture wearing this lip shade on my Instagram.😊😊 The shade is just so perfect for all seasons .
      Yes . Kama Ayurveda rose water is really a good product and also helps in tightening my pores.
      Do give it a try 😊

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to buy colorbar lip shade
    Would love to see you wearing the shade....

    Loved your genuine reviews...
    I love kama ayurveda rose water😍😍😍😍

    Thanks for reviewing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love Kama Ayurveda Rose Water. Its one of the best. And Patanjali face packs are very affordable and effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Rose water is amazing 😊
      And patanjali packs are also good😍

      Delete
  6. good reviews AND you have a good list of your favorite cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much😊 means a lot 😊

      Delete
  7. You reviewed it nicely m surely gonna use patanjali mulrani mitti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.😊 Yes do give a try it's really effective

      Delete
  8. Wow, u have made a good collections to show us n helped us to know about these things.... Its really gorgeous, beautiful thing......
    Thanks a lot.... I will surely try these products too.....
    Lovely πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback😊

      Delete
  9. Mam please rply me, after seeing my comment.
    Will be grateful, to know ur comments

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will like to try rose water and multani......
    I will try for first time....

    Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love makeup products, cleaning products coz its keeps our skin clean and tidy, it keeps our skin turgid all time. Gifts fresh look.

    I really love kajal, lip stick,
    N for cleaning purpose multani, rose water (will try for first time) πŸ’ž πŸ’ž πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post really, it's well represented, well pic here n also appreciate ur post really

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well written. Liked it.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete