Tuesday 31 May 2016

SCRUB it out with FUSCHIA Garden Lavender face & body Invigorating Scrub

Hello Gorgeous Ladies!
Today i am going to be reviewing "Garden Lavender Face &body Invigorating scrub by Fuschia".
I have been using this scrub for  almost a month now and  thought of reviewing it.


Fuschia is a brand which is well known for their natural  products ,which are SLS, paraben and Phthalate free and most importantly these products are not tested on animals .
Fuschia has a wide range of products starting from Bath salts and soaps to scrubs and creams .

The key ingredients of this scrub are :
Aloe vera (known for its Anti-Inflammatory properties which help in treating blemishes ,acne and other skin problems)
Lavender Flower (has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties)
Olive Oil (has anti-aging Antioxidants)
and Wheat Germ Oil (contains vitamins and nutrients that not only moisturize and heal dry skin , but also prevent scarring ).

PRICE OF SCRUB
This scrub is available in 2 sizes
50 gms - for 225 rupees
100 gms - for rupees 450
and you can get a discount too if you purchase it from their website.


MY EXPERIENCE
 This scrub has an amazing floral fragrance and the best part about this scrub is that it has a very creamy texture, which is definitely a plus point as it cleanses your skin without drying it .

 The scrub is white in color infused with lots of beads which make it so easy for you to scrub.
A coin size amount of this scrub is enough for scrubbing your face . I use this scrub twice a week and it makes my skin so soft and clean without drying it , and  my skin feels really smooth and polished after using it
It acts as a soothing and calming agent for my skin. I mainly use it on my face , neck ,elbows, knees and feet and it works so well.
 .
I have used many scrubs but trust me this is by far one of the best scrubs .
If you are someone who's  looking for a scrub that cleanses and makes your skin smooth without drying then do give it a try , you will love it !!


OVERALL EXPERIENCE
Really Good

RATING
5/5


Hope you enjoyed reading the review and if you did then don't forget comment ,subscribe and share .
it would mean a lot .
xoxo



Disclaimer - This post is not  sponsored and i have not been paid by the brand for my review.
the review is 100% honest and based on my experience .

  Aloe Vera, Lavender Flower, Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Oil - See more at: http://www.vkarebiosciences.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=102_110&product_id=279#sthash.QL4085nQ.dpuf
  Aloe Vera, Lavender Flower, Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Oil - See more at: http://www.vkarebiosciences.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=102_110&product_id=279#sthash.QL4085nQ.dpuf

15 comments:

  1. I have used this product. I myself fan of this scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. This product is fab ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. This product is fab ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used Fuschia's pomegranate scrub and loved it. They have some great products which are worth the money...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed there products are indeed worth it .๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for your feedback

      Delete
  5. Fuschia products best tried its lipbam its simply awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to try their lip balms . I have got the Black Currant one but I am not using it currently๐Ÿ˜Š would try it soon
      Thanks for your feedback๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
    2. I am yet to try their lip balms . I have got the Black Currant one but I am not using it currently๐Ÿ˜Š would try it soon
      Thanks for your feedback๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  6. Ok!! I will surely try it. As i m knowing for the first time. I will love to try it.

    Bt its texture looks really good.... N creamy, sandy type zz.....
    Ok 5/5 ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post actually!!!

    ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good night. Mam. Have a great night... Lovely dreams always

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really tried this scrub. Its really outstanding products. N gives well fresh and clean to face. I give 5/5
    Ur reviews really awsm n helpful.
    Thanks for such a lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. best microcurrent device

    ReplyDelete