Wednesday 15 June 2016

PERFECT LIPSHADES FOR SUMMERS

MY TOP PICKS!!

Hello Everyone!
It's the month of June and sun is on it's peak !
Everyone wants to look Fresh and Lively. To make our skin hydrated we drink water, apply moisturizers  and sunscreens and it's sought of easy to find out all these things. But one thing that we girls go through is 'THE STRUGGLE TO FIND THE PERFECT LIP SHADE FOR SUMMERS'. Isn't it girls ??
So, here i am with another post which might help you select a perfect summer lip shade . I have 4 perfect summer lip shades that can make you look fresh, lively and playful :) .and these include shades from pinks to reds and nudes.
So let's get started!!


1) DEBORAH MILANO
 Rossetto Shinecreator
 Shade 7

So , my first pick for summers is an amazing pink color from Deborah Milano. This is a perfect pink shade and everyone can wear this shade. It's sort of a light pink shade and contains SPF 15.
It has :-
a) A Super Moisturizing Formula
b) Shine of a Gloss
c) Care of a Balm
d) Amazing Color payoff
e) Extremely smooth Texture



2) LAKME 9 TO 5 CREASELESS CREME LIP COLOR
 MR1 RED COAT
PRICE 450
This shade is one of my favorites. I recently got this one and trust me it's worth it .
 It has a Creamy texture but is completely matte on the lips. This shade is perfect for everyday wear .
The color payoff is really good.






3) COLORBAR CREME TOUCH LIPSTICK
    COCO CUDDLE
    PRICE 475
   SUMMER 2016 - OR SHALL I SAY THE SEASON OF NUDES?
 This summer everyone is picking up nudes BUT PICKING UP A PERFECT NUDE SHADE IS REALLY   DIFFICULT BECAUSE IF YOU PICK A WRONG NUDE SHADE IT CAN MAKE YOU LOOK COMPLETELY WASHED OUT .
So, here's my pick . This shade is a perfect nude shade and really suits me.
The texture of this lip shade is BUTTERY SOFT and also gives a bit of shine to your lips .
The only problem with nude shades is that they do not suit every skin tone and same is the case with this shade but if you want to experiment a bit with nude  shades and don't mind looking playful then this shade can turn out to be your PERFECT PICK.

A TIP
If you wish to wear this awesome , playful ,nude shade then just go a little heavy on your eyes.
Put loads of eyeliner, mascara , kajal and trust me girls you will rock this nude shade :) .






4) STREETWEAR COLOR RICH ULTRAMOIST LIPSTICK
   RIVETING ROUGE 3
   PRICE 180
  So my last pick is a tomato red shade.This lip stick is my first one from this collection.
  It's really an amazing shade but it looks  pinkish red  on my lips but i really like this shade.
 The Formula is really moisturizing . Everybody can wear this amazing shade and it won't dry out your lips     as well.
So that's all for this post.
Hope this post helps you in finding out your perfect summer lip shade.
Hope you enjoyed this post and if you did , then don't forget to comment, share and subscribe ! It would mean the world to me .

Will be back tomorrow with another amazing post . :)
XOXO!



Follow me on Social Media's
FACEBOOK :- Style and Shine Blog
Instagram :- @ankitachoudhary123
Twitter :- @ankitaangel123
Roposo :- @ankitachoudhary5

For collaborations and PR
Mail me :- madhu5190@gmail.com











13 comments:

  1. Thanks for this awesome review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Street wear brand fits in my budget and your review clear all my doubt about the brand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's really pocket friendly and is really smooth on the lips as well 😊

      Delete
  3. Amazing reviews... I will surely try streetwear now....
    And would love to see these colours on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback😊
      Soon!

      Delete
  4. Wow I just loveeeee all these beautiful shades and ur review is reallyyyy very good I would definately give a try to Colorbar coco cuddle as I just love nude lipstciks :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback😊
      Yes it's an amazing nude shade 😊😊

      Delete
  5. Wow really awsm collections here. I found this different. Yup really awsm products and quality.... U got for this post.
    Its really awsm. All must try it...... I too a make up lover.... N i m gonna soon buy them 1 by 1...

    Really thankful for such a lovely information on ur post.

    I really love it. Hopefully all girls wil really love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love makeup products, i love outfits and etc etc... I love to collect various make up products and outfits.... N too other thing also....

    So i love ur post, coz it consists of daily life products, daily basis knowledge for girls. N many more things to know n try.....


    Post is like sharing notes, new things... N many more.... Really thankful to you for this lovely post.

    Awsm 💖 always

    ReplyDelete
  7. Street wear colour rich ultra moist lipstick is my favourite in this post.. I will surely try it. If its available in our locality or have to order from other places...

    Other lip stick r also really awsm... N lovely

    ReplyDelete